Sunday, June 12, 2011

When Forever Begins

 
This is my "Happily Ever After" photo.
A year ago today, my beloved and I promised each other our forevers.  We decided that we wanted to spend the rest of our lives with each other, facing obstacles and joys together.  (Hubby edit: mostly, there will be joys)

         

Here we are, one year later on our journey of forever and my husband is still my best friend.  It may seem a little cliche to call him my better half - but he is.  I see in him the virtues and qualities that I lack.  I find myself wanting to be more like him, yet at the same time appreciating that these differences are why I love him.


I knew I loved this man the day I said "I do," and in the past 365 days, that love has not diminished.  On the contrary, I find myself falling even more in love with him and growing in my appreciation of who he is.  Each day I wake up and look at my love next to me in bed and think about how lucky I am to have him in my life. 

                                            
One year may not seem like much in the big picture of life, but we are taking advantage of every day that God has given us.  We plan to make the most of each moment that He allows us.

                           

Here's to the rest of our forever.

Live the moment, love life,
Annabelle

8 comments:

  1. Oh Annabelle, you are so beautiful! I love all your photos! What wonderful things to say about your husband. I wish you both all the happiness in the world. Enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gina, you are so sweet. I still can't believe how blessed I am to have this wonderful man in my life:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you both. I'll bet your journey together will be beautiful..:)
    Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your support is wonderful, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!!
    I don't like typical wedding photos. They usually don't look natural. They are somehow artificial... but you two look fantastic!
    Your smiles are so spontaneous...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blanka, thank you so much for the sweet words. Truth be told, I was so happy that day, that I couldn't help but smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep these thoughts and feelings above all else. I have been with my honeyman 28 years and I love that man more than life its self. Its wonderful to be in love and like with the person you are married to. :O). Your wedding photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Taxan - 28 years, what a wonderful milestone - congratulations! It wonderful to hear your thoughts on your own marriage. My parents have a marriage like that, and it is what inspires me to make beauty out of my own marriage.

    ReplyDelete