Monday, October 31, 2011

A Little More Happiness

To my utter shock, not only was my skirt a featured project last Friday - I noticed that it found it's way to "Best of October".  Sorry to have an almost duplicate post here, but I might be just a little excited.  My husband claims it could only have happened because of his photography skills.  (To give credit where it is due - thanks honey, you are the best).

It is such an honor to be featured at the same time as the gorgeous Liz of zilredloh.  Check out her fabulous blouse on her blog or BurdaStyle.


Live in this moment and love life!
Annabelle

8 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Congrats! It's a lovely skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melizza, what an encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt was beautiful AND the photography. I'm not surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Caroline! I have to drag the hubby outside with camera in hand to get any pictures, but in the end he always does a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for you!!! I love the skirt and your pendrell blouse too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, thank you vickikatemakes! It was pretty exciting news for me.

    ReplyDelete