Monday, October 15, 2012

We're Home!

Super exhausted after a full weekend of moving
Oh my goodness, I am so excited to finally be saying this.  Hubby and I spent this past weekend moving and we are home.  We feel so blessed to have found a house that meets both of our quirky needs and brings us closer to the people we love.  (Mom, Dad, Baba, Dido and my in-laws - that's you I'm talking about).

While all of our things have made it home, there is still quite a bit of unpacking to do.  But, I will share that my sewing machine has been unpacked and already laid claim to a room.  I can't wait to start sewing in my dedicated sewing room that is taxidermy free.  (While living with my parents, my sewing space included wall mounts of bear, deer, antelope and grouse).

Unpacked and ready for work!
The house is in no shape to show you pictures just yet, but I promise that those will be coming soon.  In the meantime I leave you with two very happy homeowners:


Live in this moment and love life!
Annabelle

4 comments:

  1. Yay! So excited for you guys and your new home!! And even tho you may not have interior pics of the house just yet, the front stoop looks cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Katy! We love our new home, front stoop included :) I should have you over some time for some crafty sewing, I've got an entire room dedicated for sewing and crafting. Plus you are very close :)

      Delete
  2. Yay, how exciting! Good luck with getting settled and all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alessa :) This is very much an exciting time for me.

      Delete