Thursday, November 20, 2014

5 Pieces: 7 Outfits



Hello everyone, so this is going to be my last post related to my fall mini wardrobe plans.  I hope you aren't sick of seeing a few of these items more than once.  I know I'm not, as I have been wearing each piece a lot.  As a matter of fact, these five pieces that I made are getting more wear than anything else in my closet right now (except my favorite pair of jeans).  And here's the reason why: these pieces go with each other and just about everything else I own!


Sweater.  Skirt.  T-shirt.  I actually wore this exact outfit to church the other week.


Skirt.  T-shirt.  I love this casual, cute and comfy outfit.


 Dress.  T-shirt.  I was inspired by this Boden outfit to pair a t-shirt under a shirt dress.  I love the effect!


Sweater.  Dress.  Now that the weather is cooler, this is the perfect way to bring a fall dress into winter.


 Blouse.  Skirt.  Casual and Cute.  Maybe a bit sexy with the red heels?


Sweater.  Blouse.  Skirt.  Perfect fall outfit.


 Dress.  Okay, you've seen this outfit with my original post of this dress, but truly the dress is perfect on it's own too.

I kept the wording simple in this post, as I want the outfits to do all of the talking.  Sorry for all of the photos, just think of this as Me Made May in November (and don't worry, you won't see a repeat of this in May).  I am so happy with how my fall wardrobe turned out, and I definitely plan to do something like this again!

Annabelle

4 comments:

  1. It's a fabulous set of cohesive but individual looks! I can only imagine how pleased you are with it; they work so well together! Maximum benefit out of what you've made. Gotta call that a win!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thrilled with how this turned out - I seriously wear all of these pieces all the time. This is also the first time I have been able to wear an entire self made outfit.

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfits! I'm surprised how well the orange/red and the pink/purple go together as it's not a combo I would think of, but it looks fab! I also love your orange/red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzanna! I was a little unsure of how the pink cardigan would pair with the orange and red in the blouse, but I was pleasantly surprised to see it work out.

      Delete