Thursday, January 29, 2015

Here We Go Again!

Cardigan: Made by Me
Top: Banana Republic
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Anthropologie

Hello all, I've got simple outfit post and some exciting news to share.  If you follow my blog regularly, you have already seen every piece of this outfit in other posts.  In truth, it's not the most exciting outfit, but it works for what I need at this moment.  And what I need is something that has room . . .


 room for my growing belly and baby!  That's right, hubby and I are ecstatic to announce in the spirit of the more the merrier - we are about to become an even happier family.  I'm currently about 15 weeks along, which gives us another late July baby.  I'm contemplating saying it's going to be an August baby, since our first little darling was nearly two weeks late, but let's just say late July at this point.  (How many 42 week pregnancies can one woman handle?)


So in case you are wondering why my daughter is bundled up like it's January in the mid west, and I'm not.  Well the answer is that it's warmer than usual, but I'm actually freezing my pants off in these photos.  Bump shots don't do much when you have a jacket on, and evenings just produce poor lighting in the house this time of year.

Ha, well now you have an explanation as to why there was a serious decrease in my sewing productivity this fall.  A week after I posted my last sewing project is when I found out I was expecting - and then proceeded to spend the 11 weeks sleeping every chance I got.  I'm slowly finding more energy again, but haven't quite gotten back into sewing yet.  I am going to start pulling out my patterns to see what maternity appropriate clothing I can make.  Hopefully I will have more to share soon.

Annabelle

6 comments:

  1. Yay, many many congratulations to all 3 of you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are pretty excited around here ;)

      Delete
  2. Same bat time... same bat channel, eh? LOL ^__^ Many many congratulations to you and your lovely family - you look very beautiful and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! We are super happy with the news ;)

      Delete
  3. Yay! So pleased for you (but you knew that already!). Fingers crossed it's not 42 weeks, but safe and sound is the most important. So, SO happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki, it's always fun to share the joy with others ;) I can't believe how fast it is already going though, I keep meaning to start sewing maternity clothes and take some bump shots - I'm getting close to the halfway point and have done nothing!

      Delete